We’re constantly testing new recipes. Only the best make it to print.
Take a look at some of our classic favorites. These are the recipes we make once (if not twice!) each week to keep our clean eaters happy. A bunch of new recipes are coming — many inspired by our community of good food friends.
A Curated Collection of Mor Kitchen Favorites
Breakfast, lunch and dinner… and dessert. All tested-and-approved for baking and making in our first clean eating collection. Share with us below and be featured in Mor Kitchen!
Decadent Chocolate Cupcakes
- Mini-muffin tin
- 1 ½ cups Blanched Almond Flour
- ½ cup Lakanto Monkfruit with Erythritol Sweetener
- 2 ¼ tsp Gluten-free Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk vanilla, unsweetened
- ½ cup 100% Cocoa Powder
- 4 Cage Free Organic Eggs
- Add all of the dry ingredients together in a large bowl, followed by adding the milk, and vanilla.
- Mix in the eggs, and any additional spices to your liking.
- Pour the batter into your baking cups (you can also use this batter for a cake), and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes (if it’s a cake, bake 20 to 25 minutes). When the ten minutes are up, do a toothpick check in case they need more time.
- Cool and frost, if desired. If you want them to be sweeter you can add frosting, unless of course it’s a cake (obviously a must).