- 1 LB Ground Pork
- 1 Cage-Free Organic Egg
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion chopped
- 1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs gluten-free or grain-free, if paleo
- 1 Garlic Scape chopped fine
- 3 Sprigs Fresh Parsley chopped
- 3 Sprigs Fresh Thyme chopped
- 1-2 Sprigs Fresh Oregano chopped
- 3 Sprigs Fresh Mint chopped
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil extra virgin
- Mix all ingredients in bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees, prepare pan with tinfoil for baking.
- Roll meat mixture into 2-inch size meatballs (or smaller, if preferred for pita), place on prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes (inside temperature should reach 165 degrees).
- Serve on pita (if not keto/paleo) with greek salad (tossed halved kalamata olives, chopped cucumber and cherry tomato, sliced red onion), tzatziki, feta cheese, and beet relish.