Weekly at Mor offers simple weeknight dinner options with clean-eating, low-carb diners in mind. This week we are taking a break from meal planning to spontaneously create from our pantry!
Halloween — and the week prior– is normally full of parties, school exchanges and costume planning. This year, we are taking our spooky plans inside, sharing our best treats and looks in an old-fashioned make-it-from scratch costume competition among family.
But we need the perfect combination of salty and sweet treats for carb-conscious indulgence. Charcuterie boards are perfect for both snacking and mealtime as well as endless variety.
This vegetable board from Eating Healthy Today and a sweet and savory board from Meijer inspired us to come up with our own Halloween version everyone will love!
Enjoy our sweet & savory Halloween charcuterie board recipe with our keto-friendly substitutions (and recipes).
• Fresh raspberries
• Fresh blackberries
• Roasted or raw almonds
• Sliced salami
• Sharp cheddar cheese wedge
• Brie cheese wedge
• Sliced ham
• Substitute: Whisps or homemade sesame crackers for Melba toast crackers: https://pin.it/6nEyTcM
• Substitute: Lily’s Chocolate-covered almonds or peanut butter cups for pretzels: https://lilys.com/pages/keto-friendly-chocolate
• Substitute: ChocZero Foil-wrapped Halloween candy for regular: https://www.choczero.com/collections/keto-halloween-treats
• Black olives
• Add: Green Olives
• Substitute: Fresh star fruit for figs
• Substitute: Keto Spinach dip for traditional: https://pin.it/72qEIGu
• Cheddar cheese dip
• Substitute: Keto Bread Sticks With Mozzarella Dough for Italian bread sticks: https://pin.it/YWwWCOs
• Substitute: Bluberries for Red grapes
Share your low-carb high-fat monster charcuterie creations! #morkitchen #havemor
Looks like fun …. and healthy too!
This is a sample store for testing purposes — no orders are being filled. Dismiss