Classic recipes we share in our Mor Kitchen Collection help us stick to keto, paleo and gluten-free living.
We started today with a favorite—-our signature keto Decadent Chocolate Cupcakes. What’s not to love about bite-size chocolately gooodness without sugar and gluten? Did we mention they are low carb?
This one wins time and again as the best non-traditional cupcake in our house. Give it a try.
Decadent Chocolate Cupcakes
- Add all of the dry ingredients together in a large bowl, followed by adding the milk, and vanilla.
- Mix in the eggs, and any additional spices to your liking.
- Pour the batter into your baking cups (you can also use this batter for a cake), and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes (if it’s a cake, bake 20 to 25 minutes). When the ten minutes are up, do a toothpick check in case they need more time.
- Cool and frost, if desired. If you want them to be sweeter you can add frosting, unless of course it’s a cake (obviously a must).
- Fill mini-muffin liners exactly the same amount for even browning.
- Check for doneness (don’t over bake).
Ask us a question
Yes, we are always baking, too!
Help support our good food efforts by clicking links to products in our curated shopping lists and recipes.