Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Small group or large gathering of low-carb, sugar-free cookie monsters will love these tried and true favorites. Substitute the almond flour for sunflower seed flour and you'll have nut-free goodness.
- Mixing Bowls
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring Cups
- Cookie Sheet
- 2 Cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 Cage Free Organic Eggs (or 1 Tablespoon Flaxseed + 3 Tablespoons Water) room temperature
- 2 Teaspoons Gluten-free Baking Powder
- ¾ Stick Organic Butter room temperature, softened
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1 /2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Lakanto Monkfruit with Erythritol Sweetener Powdered
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Molasses
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter, sugar and molasses.
- Add in eggs, mixed.
- Mix in dry ingredients. Add extra almond flour, if dough is not thick enough.
- Fold in chocolate chunks/chips and chill; drop by rounded tablespoons on parchment-paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes, and enjoy!