Best Artisan Bread
Perfect blend of flours and smooth creamy buttermilk make this artisan bread a unique breakfast toast or sandwich bread.
- 1 ½ cup Whey Protein
- 1 ½ cup Blanched Almond Flour
- ½ cup Coconut Flour
- ¼ cup Minnesota Dry-Roasted White Oak Acorn Flour
- ⅛ cup Organic Flaxseed Meal
- 4 teaspoons Gluten-free Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Lakanto Monkfruit with Erythritol Sweetener
- 7 The Garden of Neenah Cage Free Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup Whipping Cream
- 8 Tablespoons Butter
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Bring eggs to room temperature while melting butter in medium oven-safe mixing bowl in pre-heating oven (5 min).
- Line bread loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a second medium mixing bowl, whisk together dry ingredients (even pre-mixed ingredients need fluffing).
- Remove melted butter from oven and wait to cool. In whipping cream, add vinegar (to make buttermilk).
- Add room temperature eggs and buttermilk to butter and blend with hand blender until light yellow and slightly frothy (< 2 minutes).
- Combine dry ingredients with wet in butter bowl. Mix well to resemble sweet bread batter.
- Pour in lined loaf pan and bake for 55 minutes, or until toothpick test is clean. Tent for last 20 minutes to avoid over browning.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack completely before slicing.
Calories: 228kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 15gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 116mgSodium: 193mgPotassium: 78mgFiber: 3gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 385IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 157mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Note: For maximum freshness (and to freeze), wrap in plastic and store slices in two packs in freezer bags.