- Baking Day: Gluten Free Toasting BreadStarting the next chapter of our good food adventures in cooking and baking with our recipe for gluten-free all-purpose flour and toasting bread recipe.
- Baking Day: Acorn Flour Biscuits | Kitchen CollectiveMaking biscuits with small-batch acorn flour creates a nutty and distinctly northern Minnesota breakfast experience.
- Baking Day: Bennett’s Blueberry Morning MuffinsMor Classic collection Blueberry Morning Muffins go perfect with coffee for early or late risers.
Perfect Keto Artisan Bread
We have tried and tested all the “best” recipes to come up with this perfectly rising, awesome-to-toast artisan-like keto bread. Trust us. You will ask yourself “is this really keto”?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together dry ingredients.
- Make a well and pour in melted butter and warm water.
- Line a bread pan with parchment (lightly sprayed).
- Pour in bread dough (thick batter).
- Smooth top and bake for 40 minutes, or until golden brown and pick test is clean.
- Cool and slice.
- Store in plastic wrap (tightly wrap slices by two) and air tight container for one week at room temperature.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 383mg | Potassium: 109mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 72IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 181mg | Iron: 7mg