- Baking Day: GlazersBest for dunking, these gluten- and sugar-free morning donuts are best served warm and freshly dipped!
- Baking Day: Best Artisan Bread with specialty small-batch flour blendCombining dry-roasted, small-batch white oak acorn flour in the mix produces a familiar warm nutty scent and amazingly moist bread. Try this take on our classic Keto Artisan Bread.
- #testkitchen: Notes on Grain-Free Banana Bread | The Bojon GourmetWe’ve been waiting for the perfect recipe for our ripening bananas and today we found The Bojon Gourmet’s Paleo Banana Bread. We just had to try it.Continue reading “#testkitchen: Notes on Grain-Free Banana Bread | The Bojon Gourmet”
Perfect Keto Artisan Bread
We have tried and tested all the “best” recipes to come up with this perfectly rising, awesome-to-toast artisan-like keto bread. Trust us. You will ask yourself “is this really keto”?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together dry ingredients.
- Make a well and pour in melted butter and warm water.
- Line a bread pan with parchment (lightly sprayed).
- Pour in bread dough (thick batter).
- Smooth top and bake for 40 minutes, or until golden brown and pick test is clean.
- Cool and slice.
- Store in plastic wrap (tightly wrap slices by two) and air tight container for one week at room temperature.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 383mg | Potassium: 109mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 72IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 181mg | Iron: 7mg