One of our weekly favorites, this recipe is featured in our classic collection of baked good food.
Support our cause by shopping affiliate links to specialty ingredients, supplies and recommended products to help you on your good-food journey.
Bennett’s Blueberry Morning Muffin
- 2 ½ cup Blanched Almond Flour
- ½ cup Lakanto Monkfruit with Erythritol Sweetener
- 1 ½ tsp Gluten-free Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Sea salt optional, but recommended
- ⅓ cup Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil measured solid, then melted; can also use butter
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3 Cage Free Organic Eggs
- ½ tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cup Blueberries
- Blend all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Whisk all wet ingredients together in a larger bowl until blended.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients and when almost fully blended, fold in washed fresh blueberries.
- Scoop into muffin cups with just the bottoms greased.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22 minutes.